We provide anti-wrinkle injections for excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) with the effective results by an experienced specialist doctor.
When severe sweating gets in the way of certain daily activities and antiperspirants are not working, you may be a candidate for the treatment.
Prior to the treatment: The night before the procedure you should shave your armpits. The day of the treatment you should wash off any deodorant prior to your appointment and on the day of the treatment you should wear an old top to avoid staining of your favourite top with the iodine dye used to identify the sweat glands.
The actual procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes and is totally straightforward. A series of injections are performed at the identified underarm areas through a very fine needle.
Simply avoid touching, rubbing or apply anything (ie. deodorants) on the treated area for 4 hours to prevent infection and spreading of the medicine. Also, it is recommended not to shower on the same day of the treatment or exercise for 24 hours after the procedure. Specific instruction will be given.
You will get the result at about 72 hours after having the treatment.
Your next treatment can be given when the effects of the first course wear off. This usually happens after 6 to 9 months. Then your symptoms will return gradually, and you will know when the time is right for another treatment.
It is recommended to have the treatment every 6 months to receive the best possible results.
* Specialist Doctor: Dr Carole McAlister is registered and holds a license to practice with the General Medical Council. She is a highly experience Aesthetics specialist, performing more than 1,000 treatments over the last few years. Our patients always give compliment about how professional and gentle she is.
* We offer a follow up appointment to ensure you achieve the best result.
* Best results.
* Best prices.
* We use only the best products for the treatment.
* Clinic location: our clinic situated in the heart of Glasgow. Just a few minutes walk from Kelvinbridge tube station.
- Underarm Sweating - £400
- Head Sweating - £250
This price includes:
- A professional treatment carried out by a qualified Doctor, not a nurse or beautician.
- Free consultation.
- A 2 week review appointment and FREE top up if clinically indicated.
- The best brands on the market.
- Anaesthetic cream or local anaesthetic injection at no extra cost.
- A fixed price for men or women.